The focus of our activities is on:
* Do-it-yourself construction of amateur radio equipment, e.g. antennas, transmitters and receivers
* Outdoor activities such as ARDF (Amateur Radio Direction Finding), SOTA (Summits On The Air, meaning wireless communication from mountain ranges), Fielddays etc.
* Wireless communications under difficult conditions, e.g. limited space for antennas, urban environment (RF interferences) using special digital radio modes
* Wireless communication using satellites
* Observation / tracking of High-Altitude Ballons in the stratosphere (HAB)